Growing International Software Company Looking for Team Leader.
Are you tired of expensive city living? We have a position available in NEWMARKET ON.
Manufacturing Systems Corporation is a leader in the barcode data collection industry with customers situated in many countries around the world.
Our supply chain execution solutions provide advanced inventory and labor tracking, warehouse management, and shipping applications that help manufacturers and distributors track and optimize inventory movement and labor utilization in the warehouse and shop floor.
We are looking for a team leader. Our office is located 20 minutes north of Toronto, off the 404 a 20 minute commute going against the morning and evening traffic. Please not: we are only accepting local applicants. Relocation packages are not available at this time.
We are looking for strong team leadership skills. A successful candidate must be able to meet deadlines manage a group of programmers and deliver quality solutions on time. You will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the product is developed to meet high standards.
If you are willing to go the extra mile and are willing to take charge you are the person we are looking for.
We offer flexible office hours and competitive salary.
Subject: Senior SE Team Leader
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer Team Leader with a minimum of 5 years experience in designing, writing commercial software using the MS .Net Framework and implementing ERP or WMS systems.
Key requirements for this position:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with Software Architect to design and develop enhancements to our software.
• Work with Product Manager to turn functional specs into technical specs.
• Review business requirements, document, design and code.
• Must be able to travel to other countries without restriction.
• Work with professional services group to implement, customize and support our applications.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Highly experienced with the .NET Framework, web services and Objected-Oriented Design.
• Highly experienced with n-tier application development.
• Highly experienced in Transact SQL and Relational Database Design.
• Must have strong communicational skills with ability to effectively communicate with customers
• Must have working experience as a professional services consultant.
• Must have a university degree in systems development or equivalent experience.
Knowledge in SAP Business 1 functional + integration
• Microsoft Certified Developer.
• ERP or WMS implementation experience.
This is a full time position located in Newmarket, ON.
Please submit your resume and salary expectations below:
Comments or questions are welcome.